GET YOUR BELLY SUPER FLAT WITH THESE FAIL-PROOF HACKS.
Let’s make it clear; NOBODY loves belly fat! At least not one person I know. Every girl’s dream is to have a super flat belly that they can flaunt at the beach in their sexy bikinis, right?
Well, that’s the reason why I decided to put up these 15 flat-belly hacks to help you get rid of the excess fat deposited around the waist.
what’s the Risk?
Carrying excess fats around the waist (belly fat) is more dangerous than fats around the hips, thighs or even buttocks. This is because it exposes you to the risk of conditions such as heart diseases, stroke, high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes.
15 Flat-belly hacks:-
1. Be a Smart Eater – The ultimate secret of getting a flat belly is by being a smart eater and exercising at least 1 hour each day.
A controlled diet alone without exercise may not get you the desired results.
2. Drink a glass of water (could be lemon water) first thing when you wake up even before taking your breakfast. This will help your body detox and enhance your digestion early in the morning so that the body becomes smarter in burning the excess tored fat.
Also remember to drink at least 2 liters of waters each day for more effective fat-burning.
3. Eat clean, unprocessed foods which contain no artificial preservatives, additives or dressings which in most cases contain unhealthy fats and sugars.
4. Squeeze one full lemon into a glass of warm water and drink early in the morning and before going to bed. Don’t add any sugar! Lemon water helps burn belly fat, hence the flat belly.
5. Eat slowly. Take your time eating to enable your body digest as you eat so that you’ll feel full faster and avoid overeating.
6. Pack up your dinner leftovers for next day’s lunch to avoid finding yourself at the eateries for fast food during lunch hour. Fast foods contain too much unhealthy fats and processed sugars that contribute to those unwanted fat deposits on the belly.
7. Avoid taking too much sugar as well as too much salt.
8. Take lots of proteins and fiber. Fiber especially helps you whittle your waistline by keeping you full for a longer time hence, you don’t over eat.
Foods with high fiber content include legumes, whole grains, whole fruits and vegetables.
9. Avoid/limit your intake of processed foods such as white bread, cakes, crisps, biscuits, fast foods and alcohol.
10. Take salads (fruit salads or vegetable salads) before your main meal so that your potential to take a lot of food is limited, though you’ll still feel full.
RELATED: 10 Secrets of Burning Love Handles..
11. Do regular aerobics or cardio workouts that make your body burn belly fats faster. A 30 minute aerobic/cardio session each day can be a good start for the journey towards a flat belly.
12. Do what you enjoy for exercise such as jumping rope, hoola-hooping, hiking or riding a bike, running or Stair master climbing to get those belly fats burning.
13. Resistant exercises such as crunches, push-ups, reach-outs or planks.
14. After every workout session, help your muscles recover with a high-protein meal.
15. Consistency is the key to achieving accelerated fat loss goals. And results don’t come in two days. Give yourself at least two weeks of consistent workout and healthy diet to start burning a significant amount of your belly fat.
BONUS: Don’t just be a couch potato and sit there expecting the belly fat to burn itself! Put on your running shoes and hit the road today!
READ ALSO: 5 Essentials of a Motivated Workout..
Remember: Love Yourself Always!!!